Monday, November 14, 2016

Koreans also target of racist incidents after Trump victory

(Koreans in America claim they have been targeted by racists.)

Yesterday, I had egg rolls for dinner. I fried them using generous amounts of grease and salt. They came out all hot and juicy and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer on the peninsula. It's both smooth and tasty. A good time was had by all.

I watched the UFC. The featured bout was a match between Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez. I found it to be rather disappointing. Eddie kept getting clipped with overhand lefts. He had no answer for the punch. He was eventually knocked out in the second round after sustaining a ton of damage. Conor is now the 155-pound champion. His next opponent is probably Tony Ferguson, so he won't be wearing that belt for long.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink beer while watching the UFC. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this kind of joy. They spend their days toiling in the fields as they fend off the tsi-tsi flies. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Some Koreans claim that they've been the target of racism after Trump's victory. For example, one girl said that a group of white men drove past her and shouted, "Hey, where's the soy sauce?" This behavior is unacceptable. But it's not like anyone is getting lynched. In fact, it's usually Trump supporters who are the victims of violence.

I turned on CNN. The talking heads were aghast that a racist like Steve Bannon has been offered a job in the White House. Steve runs Breitbart.com. I love the site. It's edgy and to the point, savaging both republicans and democrats alike. Mr. Bannon takes no prisoners. However, liberals believe that Breitbart is nothing more than a portal for white nationalism. I'm not buying into the bullshit. Trump's president, and he's going to do a great job for the minorities. The titty-babies will just have to accept that he won fair and square, and get on with their lives.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Beast of Burden)

No comments:

Post a Comment