Thursday, November 10, 2016

Over 50% of young Korean women have unprotected sex

(Young Korean women are using bith control.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I cooked the poultry using ample amounts of salt and grease. It came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm a wonderful cook. Chicken is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer. It's both smooth and tasty.

I watched CNN. Van Jones had a mini-breakdown after learning that Donald Trump would be his next president. Van confessed that he was very afraid. He then brought up the idea white-lash. Mr. Jones believes that white people voted for Trump in order to oppress people of color. This, of course, is complete nonsense. Clinton lost because she couldn't hold her vaunted blue wall. Working class democrats went with Donald. And who can blame them? They were simply sick and tired of getting screwed by both parties.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I'm very grateful that the Bush and Clinton families are out of presidential politics for the foreseeable future. Hillary shall spend the remainder of her days baking cookies for her grandchildren. It will be nice to see her spending some quality time in the kitchen. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Iran.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. More than fifty percent of young Korean women refuse to use any type of contraception. That's why the peninsula is an abortion factory. The medical community blames this behavior on poor sexual education. I truly don't know the cause. Safe-sex just seems like common sense to me. But I have a phobia when it comes to germs. I've been with the same woman for decades.

I turned on CNN. The historian Doris Kearns Goodwin gave her assessment of Trump's victory. She basically said that the white working class is chock full of dullards. American factories--according to Goodwin--are simply a thing of the past. Therefore, Joe Six-Pack had better get used to working at Walmart. Doris is completely full of shit. Our annual trade deficit is 800 billion dollars. I think we can do better than that. Final analysis? Ms. Goodwin can go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day. 

(Come On Eileen)

No comments:

Post a Comment