Sunday, November 20, 2016

S. Korea reports new bird flu outbreak

(Thousands of chickens and ducks have been killed in South Korea.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using generous amounts of grease. The meal was wonderful. It came out all crisp and salty and delicious. I'm a great cook, and poultry is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched the latest episode of The Exorcist. Casey's demon is a real evil bastard. He tells the priests that Casey is nailed to the floor in hell. Her body then levitates ten feet above the bed and naughty words spew from her mouth. After that, the beast seemingly vanishes. Father Tomas and Father Marcus celebrate their victory over a beer. However, the demon is still present. He has simply changed hosts. The Exorcist is terrifying. I should probably stop watching the program, but I'm a sucker for punishment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to get drunk while eating poultry. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives dining on monkey brains in the deep dark jungle. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Central African Republic. 

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There's been a new bird flu outbreak in South Korea. Forty thousand chickens and twenty-two thousands ducks had to be killed. The bird flu is pretty common in Asia. I've come down with the disease on a couple of occasions. But it's no big deal. I find that Tami-Flu gets me back on my feet in a couple of days.

I turned on CNN. Once again, the network is accusing Donald Trump of being a racist. The talking heads are now upset that Jeff Sessions has been appointed the new Attorney General. Sessions stands accused of telling racist jokes some thirty years ago. I like the appointment. He's a law-and-order kind of guy. Plus he's certainly a better  choice than Gentle Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment