Sunday, November 13, 2016

S. Korean gets jail term for threatening to kill US envoy to Seoul

(A Korean man was found guilty of intimidation.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using ample amounts of grease and salt. The meat came out all crisp and crunchy and delicious. I'm a great cook. Poultry is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the latest episode of The Exorcist. The demon has taken complete possession of Casey once again. The poor girl is literally rotting away. Her skin is covered with black patches of dead skin, and her teeth are about to fall out. One of the nuns tries to feed her poison in order to quell her suffering. Meanwhile, Father Tomas continues to bump uglies with his girlfriend. His bad behavior is putting the exorcism at risk.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my lives. For instance, it's fun to spend my Saturday watching American television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and wipe their dirty asses with their hands. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I bought a house in America. The former owner offered to clean my underwear in his washing machine.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and read the paper. A Korean man was sent to the penitentiary for eighteen months on the charge of intimidation. He went on the Internet and threatened to kill the American ambassador. He also wrote that he would rape President Obama's oldest daughter, Sasha, if given the chance. This guy sounds like a real nut-job. Prison is the best place for him. 

I turned on CNN. Young folks are still rioting after Donald Trump's election. The talking heads suggest that President Trump should speak to these individuals and get them on his side. But let's be honest. Those kids wouldn't piss on Trump to put him out if he were on fire. There's a real disconnect between the leftist elites and the working man. Even Jesus would have a tough time bridging that gap.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(My Sharona)

No comments:

Post a Comment