Friday, November 11, 2016

US issues latest travel warning for N. Korea

(North Korea is an unpopular vacation spot.)

Yesterday, I had bacon and eggs for dinner. I fried the meat using ample amounts of grease and salt. The strips came out all hot and crunchy and delicious. The meal was wonderful. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several glasses of Belgian pilsner. I felt like a king.

I watched the UFC. Rafael Dos Anjos took on Tony Ferguson. Both men are excellent fighters, and the match was a real blood bath. But Tony was just a little bit better than his opponent. He won a five round unanimous decision. Soon Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez will fight for the title. However, there's no doubt in my mind that Ferguson could kick both their asses. The UFC rocks. All that violence gives me a huge head-rush.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to drink beer while watching sports. Sadly, a lot of people will never experience this kind of pleasure. They're too busy toiling in the fields in order to feed their families. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tajikistan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The United States just issued its latest travel warning for North Korea. Uncle Sam wants his citizens to stay away from this evil little country. Fourteen Americans have been detained over the last decade. In fact, two are currently locked away as we speak.

I turned on CNN. Many youngsters are protesting Donald Trump's victory. These gatherings are becoming quite gross. For example, a woman was caught in public shitting on one of his posters. The video was uploaded to Facebook. Don't try to find it. You'll just end up tossing your cookies. Lots of millennials are nothing more than titty-babies who constantly scream about social justice--whatever the hell that means. Their candidate lost fair and square. They should wash the sand from their vagina and get on with their lives. We'll have another election in four more years. That's the way the system works.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(China Girl)

6 comments:

  1. you tell it like it is brother. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Thanks for kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Greetings from NE Thailand WB! I've been enjoying your blog for a while. Sorry for not thanking you sooner. Thanks!

    I thought you'd enjoy this North Korean themed video about how HilLIARy voters feel after the election. Velly sad. https://youtu.be/UJAtv5XHwCE

    PS - Love your music picks . You knocked it out of the park with China Girl. I owe you a Cass for sure. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Thanks for the video and the support.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. "Lots of millennials are nothing more than titty-babies..."

    Too true, Smith.

    Funny YouTube video that addresses that very thing:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

    Just glad the Klinton Klan won't be occupying the White House again. Trump's term in office should be interesting, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      He took down the Bushes and the Clintons. Talk about a monumental feat.

      Cheers.

      Delete