Monday, November 28, 2016

Why China needs to talk a lot more about gay sex and HIV

(Sex education is lacking in China.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using generous amounts of salt and grease. The meal was wonderful. It came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm a great cook, and poultry is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank a large plastic bottle of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of beer in Korea. It's both smooth and tasty.

I watched an episode of Gotham. It turns out that The Penguin is a sodomite. He has the hots for his pal The Riddler. The Riddler, on the other hand, is a psychotic who kills women. He's currently dating a librarian. She's willing to take a chance on the strange man. This has The Penguin in a jealous rage. He's currently finding ways to eliminate his romantic rival. Lots of television shows have at least one homosexual character. Times are changing.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said The Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat poultry in the comfort of my own apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're simply too poor to afford meat. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Kenya.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while taking a bathroom break. China doesn't focus a great deal on sex education. And because of this, thousands of gay men are contracting HIV. For example, one young sodomite thought condoms were strictly for the prevention of pregnancy. He had no idea that they're also used to prevent venereal disease. He blames his illness on the Chinese government.

I turned on CNN. Many people are wondering who the new Secretary of State will be. I'm not pulling for Rudy or Mitt Romney. I hope it's a former military officer. First of all, Rudy has too many financial ties to foreign governments. He's been working as an international lobbyist for the last several years. Mitt, on the other hand, is just a complete and utter douche bag. I have no idea how that piece of scuzz made it to the short list.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(What Can I Do)

No comments:

Post a Comment