Thursday, November 24, 2016

Will Presdent Park be impeached?

(President Park is fighting for her political life.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp and French fries for dinner. I fried the shrimp using generous amounts of salt and grease. The meal was delicious. Usually, I stick to poultry, but I'm trying to expand my horizons. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched another epidsode of The Walking Dead. Daryl is currently Nagan's prisoner. He's trapped in a closet where he's forced to eat dog food. Nagan is a real son-of-a-bitch. What he likes to do is turn his enemies into zombies and impale them on sharp poles in front of his compound. Luckily, he's taken a shine to Daryl. Nagan wants him to become a soldier in his army. I love The Walking Dead. The effect the program has on my is quite visceral. It makes me feel both hollow and hopeless.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's great to be fluent in English. Lots of people would give their left nut to speak English as well as me. No kidding. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cuba.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about visiting a water park in Paris. I didn't have enough money to pay the bill.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean president is named Park Guen-Hae. She might get impeached for being corrupt. She's also under fire for having a friend who belongs to a cult. The biggest problem with politics in Korea is the collusion between government and big business. Trust me. Political scandal is nothing new to the peninsula. This tawdry dance has been going on since the end of the war in 1953.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump is considering Mitt Romney for Secretary of State. If this appointment happens, it will be a slap in the face to all Trump supporters--including me. Mitt represents everything I hate about America. He's a slick vulture capitalist who called fifty percent of my fellow citizens a bunch of losers. Nevertheless, I still have faith in The Donald. He won the election, so I shall give him a pass for now.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Steve Miller)

2 comments:

  1. I just realized something crazy as I read your post. One of the first times I read your blog it must of been around the first year of Obama's presidency and you posted a picture of Obama as a clown and criticized him. Maybe one of first time I heard anyone criticize him as I was in Korea with nothing but CNN to 'inform' me so it stick with me that someone would not like him. Anyway now it must be at least 7 years later, which is crazy to me.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      Obama was a huge disappointment.

      Cheers.

      Delete