Thursday, December 29, 2016

340 purged by N. Korea leader

(Kim Jong un is a mass-murderer.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I ate a Big Mac and a large order of fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a big glass of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so usually I drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched an episode of Peaky Blinders. The series is about a crime family in the 1920s from Birmingham, England. They compete with the Italians and the other limeys for criminal supremacy of the streets. The family is now being pulled into the Russian revolution by Winston Churchill, himself. Several tanks have to be transported to the White Russians by train. If the crime boss can't pull it off, he'll be assassinated by the powers-that-be. Like Jesus, he's sweating blood. Peaky Blinders is a great show. It gets my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's wonderful to eat a Big Mac from time to time. Lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they wipe their asses with their bare hands. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cambodia.

I went to bed at eleven p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at ten a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Kim Jong un has murdered 340 people since taking office in 2011. He's executed the highest, and he's also killed the lowest. His murderous nature knows no bounds. This dictator is a disgusting pagan. The word mercy is not a part of his vocabulary. But that's OK. He'll be burning in hell in the future along with his entire family.

I turned on Fox News. Obama claims that he would have beaten Trump in the 2016 election. His words are very childish. He's insulting both Trump and Clinton with this stupidity. Obama's legacy is over. The people finally figured him out. Barrack was a fraud, and he now has all the credibility of Ozymandias. It's time for him to crawl back under his rock and disappear for good.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Joe Walsh)

No comments:

Post a Comment