Tuesday, December 27, 2016

35% of newlywed couples are childless

(Too many Koreans are remaining childless.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a large glass of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so usually I drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched an episode of The Man in the High Castle. The show is based on Phillip K. Dick's novel of the same title. Smith finds out that his oldest son has a terrible genetic sickness. So he is ordered by his doctor to put the child down. Smith decides to murder the doctor instead. Phillip K. Dick is generally regarded as the best science fiction writer who ever lived. You'll love the series if you're a sci-fi and fantasy geek.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to sit in my apartment and watch television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They work two or three part-time jobs just to make ends meet. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Detroit, Michigan.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Too many newlywed Koreans are remaining childless. This is a huge problem. Koreans are no longer reproducing at a sustainable level. Many simply can't afford to have families. According to the powers-that-be, the Korean race might actually die out in another hundred years. Scary stuff.

I turned on Fox News. A couple of days ago, two homosexuals yelled at Ivanka Trump on a JetBlue flight. Many Trump supporters are angry at these sodomites for screaming at the president's daughter and her children in such a threatening manner. Consequently, they're now being harassed on social media. The two men claim that their lives are in danger. Serves them right for being a couple of rude assholes.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Red Rider)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment