Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Korean man sent to jail for sexual assault

(Man sent to prison for three years after assaulting his girlfriend.)

Yesterday, I took my wife to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. We also had rice cake smothered in hot sauce. The meal was delicious. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched an episode of Alone. The set up? Ten people are dropped off by helicopter into the middle of Patagonia. The last one standing earns half a million dollars. One of the contestants is a survival trainer from Pennsylvania. You would think that he'd be one of the favorites. But the guy taps out after just two days. I don't blame him. Those forests are filled with pumas.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to spend Saturday nights at a chicken restaurant. It's also fun to drink beer with your woman from time to time. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and feast on roots and berries. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Amazon Jungle.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean man in his forties was sentenced to three years in jail for sexually assaulting his girlfriend. He put a tattoo on her ass against her will, claiming the poor woman as his property. He also took naked pictures and threatened to place them on the internet. She paid nearly $30,000 dollars to get them back. Three years sounds a little too merciful for this type of scumbag. If I were king of the world, I'd have him thrown off a cliff.

I turned on Fox News. Michelle Obama claims that all hope is lost now that Donald Trump is president. It's time to get over it. Trump won in a fair election. In four more years, the democrats can regain their lost mojo with a stronger candidate. The party screwed up royally when it chose Hillary. The powers-that-be would have been better off promoting Bernie rather than scheming to destroy his campaign from behind the scenes. They only have themselves to blame.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Kansas)

No comments:

Post a Comment