Saturday, December 24, 2016

Bird flu egg shortage crisis hits Korea's bakeries

(The bird flu is killing egg production.)

Yesterday, my wife made shrimp fried rice for dinner. The meal was marvelous. She excels at all things feminine. The woman is the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched Braveheart. I forgot how wonderful that movie actually is, and it still holds up twenty years later. The battle scenes are great. Maybe I'm half a fag, but I love seeing a young Mel Gibson hacking off the arms and legs of his enemies with his broadsword. The fields are loaded with severed body parts and blood. And let's not forget the French queen. She has to be one of the most beautiful women ever born. She's both elegant and intelligent. Furthermore, Longshanks is one of the best antagonists in the history of cinema. Braveheart is a classic which will endure forever.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's wonderful to relax in bed while watching classic films. Lots of people aren't that lucky. They live in grass huts and have no access to electricity. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Ethiopia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that the SK Wyverns spent a lot of money on a slugger with a dislocated shoulder. He started the season on the disabled list.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The bird flu is spreading rapidly across the peninsula. Thousands of ducks and chickens have been culled in order to slow the virus. This has caused a shortage of eggs which is threatening to destroy many of the local bakeries. I eat a lot of chicken and consume a ton of eggs. So far, I feel fine. Pray for me.

I turned on Fox News. Donald Trump wants to update our nuclear arsenal. The liberals are going crazy. Having a strong defense is important if one wishes to maintain the peace. My nation has been caught up in endless warfare since Daddy Bush took office back in 1988. I'm tired of watching American boys being shipped home in coffins. I hope we start focusing on domestic safety rather than being the global policeman.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(I'm in Love with My Car)

No comments:

Post a Comment