Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Jail sentences, fines over adult sex club

(Another sex club was discovered in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp and French fries for dinner. I cooked the shrimp using generous amounts of salt and grease. They came out all pink and juicy and delicious. Plus the French fries were salty and crisp. I'm a wonderful cook. Poultry is usually my specialty, but sometimes I like to shake things up. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of beer.

I watched another episode of The Walking Dead. There is another faction living in the woods. This group of people is made up entirely of women. All the men were killed by Negan years earlier--even the young boys. Negan is a real bastard. These women seem nice enough. However, they're very afraid that their enemies will find their new camp. The Walking Dead is a great show. But it often makes me feel a tad blue. The material is very depressing.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch television while eating shrimp. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. In fact, shrimp is considered unclean by many religions. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Israel.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Several people were arrested for profiting off a sex club in Seoul. The guy who ran the joint was given a two year jail sentence, and the harlots who serviced the customers were fined nearly $1,500. Strangely, most of the patrons who frequented the club were married couples. I guess sex gets boring, and they do all kinds of weird stuff to spice things up.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump still hasn't picked his new Secretary of State. Most folks have their money on Mitt or Rudy. However, a new candidate was recently announced. He's John Huntsman from Utah. Johan ran for president back in 2012, but things didn't work out. The people chose Romney, instead. Obama later made him ambassador to China because Huntsman can speak Chinese.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Zoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment