Thursday, December 22, 2016

Korean Air's 'psycho' passenger

(A Korean goes crazy on an airline flight.)

Yesterday, my wife went to Homeplus. She brought home lots and lots of hot-wings. They came in a large cardboard box. My family and I eat chicken at least three times a week. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of beer on the peninsula.

I watched an episode of Shameless. Frank starts a homeless shelter in his neighborhood. He's forcing his new family to beg on the streets, and then he steals their money to buy steaks and Johnny Walker Blue. Meanwhile, Debbie is trying to get parental approval to marry a brain damaged accident victim. She's using him for his money. I like Shameless a lot. Nevertheless, it's very dark and dirty. Viewer discretion is advised.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to live in a warm apartment with people who love you. Lots of people aren't that lucky. They spend their lives living on the streets. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Harlem.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A drunk passenger went crazy on a Korean Air flight. He screamed at his fellow passengers and slapped the flight attendants across the face. He was eventually subdued by pop-star Richard Marx. No kidding. I had no idea that Richard is a tough guy.

I turned on Fox News. Putin wants vengeance for the death of his ambassador in Turkey. He says that ISIS will pay in blood for such an insult to his nation. For some strange reason, I believe him. He also used the tragedy to attempt a rapprochement with the Turks. Putin might be a dirty murderous bastard, but he's also a master politician. It's important to give the devil his due. 

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Weezer)

No comments:

Post a Comment