Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Korean diplomat accused of raping twelve-year-old girl

(A Korean diplomat is getting too friendly with the children of Chile.)

Yesterday, I went to a Chinese restaurant with my family. We feasted on sweet and sour pork. I really wanted to drink a Chinese beer with my meal. Unfortunately, my wife frowns upon public drunkenness. Therefore, I was forced to wash the vittles down with several large glasses of water. Oh well. Not every day can be a festival.

I watched several episodes of Supernatural with my son. He's a huge fan of the show. Dean's mother has come back from the dead, and the afterlife has treated her quite well. She's now a hot-looking MILF. Meanwhile, Rick Springfield has been added to the show. He's the new Lucifer, and he's intent on crushing his nemesis Crowley. I like Supernatural a lot. The jokes never fail to snap, crackle, and pop.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat tons of pork while drinking clean water. Sadly, lots of people can't make this boast. They spend their whole lives eating tainted food. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Flint, Michigan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about defecating at the local Burger King. I dropped a steamer on the floor as the innocent customers looked on in horror.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean diplomat living in Chile stands accused of raping a twelve-year-old girl. Along with that, he is also suspected of sexually assaulting a fourteen-year-old teenager. The young woman would come to his office for language lessons, and he would use the time to touch her improperly. He's now under investigation by the Korean powers-that-be.

I turned on Fox News. Many in Germany are angry at Angela Merkel. She's being blamed for the recent deaths of nine Germans at the hands of Islamic extremists. And the sad truth can't be denied. This once beautiful nation is now awash with crazy Muslims. Hopefully, Angela is on the way out. She let these people in with open arms against the will of her fellow citizens. Consequently,  the blood of the innocent is on her hands. If I were king of the world, I'd have that old whore stripped and horse-whipped. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everyone. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Say It Ain't So)
  

6 comments:

  1. Fast food establishments deserve to have steaming piles dropped on their floors. Inflating prices ($10 for a combo meal) to gouge the poor and obese is no way to behave. Burger King at least offers two whopper combos for $10 but everything else is pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grimy.

      I'm a big fan of junk food. But I'm a giant fat ass. I weigh 240 pounds, and none of that flab is muscle mass.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I'm actually in a similar spot as you but I'm tall so I don't look like a tub-o-lard. Fast food every now and then does the body good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grimy.

      My favorite is McDonald's. They are now selling the apple pies in Korea.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear the selection of vittles on the peninsula is expanding. Merry Christmas to you and yours, TWB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grimy Chaz.

      Have a great New Year.

      Cheers.

      Delete