Sunday, December 4, 2016

Major leaguer Kang Jung-ho busted for drunk driving

(Kang Jung-ho has been a naughty boy.)

Yesterday, I had bacon and French fries for dinner. The meal was wonderful. The strips of pork came out all hot and crisp and delicious. Plus the fries were nice and salty. I'm a marvelous cook. Usually, I stick to poultry, but from time to time, I like to shake things up. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of beer.

I watched the new episode of Vikings. Ragnar returns to his village. However, he receives a cold shoulder from both his family and friends. Floki has built a new ship for Bjorn, and they plan to sail for the coast of Italy. Ragnar tries to convince them to return to England, but they decline. Luckily, the unpopular Viking has a crippled son named Iva the Boneless who still loves him. Ivar finally agrees to travel with his father. Vikings comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to kick back on a Saturday evening and watch television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in countries without electricity or running water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Brazil.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about a woman who broke my smart phone. I asked her to replace it, but she threatened to hit me with a large ashtray.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Kang Jung-ho is a Korean who plays baseball for the Pittsburgh Pirates. He recently returned to Seoul and got nabbed for drunk driving. He hit a pole with his car and fled on foot. Later, he turned himself in to the powers-that-be. Kang's been a naughty boy. He was also accused of sexually assaulting a woman in Chicago during the baseball season. However, the charges were later dropped.

I turned on CNN. The media is abuzz because Donald Trump accepted a personal call from the president of Taiwan. America is supposed to comply with a One-China foreign policy. We are forced to kiss Chinese ass because they manufacture all of our goods. This ancient nation is pretty much an American sweatshop. I like Trump. It's time for change.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Jethro Tull)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Smith,

    Not a Trump fan but intrigued by some of actions that could change the status quo for the better.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Benge.

      I have a wait-and-see attitude.

      Cheers.

      Delete