Sunday, December 11, 2016

Park Geun-hye joins league of disgraced Korean Presidents

(Most Korean presidents are corrupt.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using generous amounts of salt and grease. It came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm a wonderful cook, and poultry is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched another episode of Vikings. It's my favorite television show. Nobody wants to join Ragnar on his latest trip to England. Some of his fellow Vikings even spit in his face. So he has to give away his treasure to employ old gray-haired sailors. His crippled son Ivar accompanies him. However, the poor kid is laid low by sea sickness and fear. His father's forced to tie him to the mast. Vikings comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I'm glad that I wasn't born during the Middle Ages. I'd never make it as a Viking. I'm just too soft and doughy.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean presidents have been corrupt since the republic was formed after World War II. In fact, many of them have spent time in jail. So this latest example of government corruption has caught no one by surprise. Park Geun-hye is just another disgraced public official caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

I turned on CNN. The CIA believes that Russia hacked into the emails of democratic politicians in order to help Trump during the election. Trump lashed back, implying that the American intelligence agency is populated with a bunch of misinformed morons. I blame the mainstream press. Why do we have to rely on WikiLeaks to get the real news of the world? Western journalists should hide their heads in shame.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Stone in Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment