Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Seven foreigners booked over hashish

(Foreigners caught selling and smoking hash.)

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant called Dang Dang Chicken with my family. We ate fried poultry and spicy rice cake for dinner. The meal was delicious. The rice cake was so hot that it nearly burned a hole in my tongue. But that's OK. The pain was both exquisite and pleasurable. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of ice-cold beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched several episodes of Ash vs. the Evil Dead. The demon Baal has escaped from hell. He's now intent on kicking humanity's ass. Meanwhile, Ash's sister Cheryl has come back from the dead. So her brother is forced to cut her head off once again. He does it with a chainsaw. Blood flies everywhere, leaving many witnesses covered in a crimson spray. Ash vs. the Evil Dead sounds awful, but it's actually a lot of fun. Bill Campbell possesses great comic instincts. Miss this show at your own peril.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to dine on poultry at the local chicken restaurant. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they can't afford meat and have to scrounge through the garbage to fill their swollen bellies. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Uganda.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I dreamt that my mother-in-law was pissed off at me. She told me she was tired of washing my boxer shorts. She insisted that they were full of skid-marks.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Seven foreigners were arrested in Korea for smoking and selling hashish. Drugs are a huge deal in Asia. These people will have to serve time in prison for their sins...especially the dealers. Asians view marijuana as serious business. It's not seen as a harmless recreational drug.

I turned on Fox News. President Obama screwed Israel on his way out of office. Jews are now forbidden by the United Nations to pray at the West Wall or to live in the Jewish Quarter. I'm not the least bit surprised. Obama has always hated The Tribe. What do you expect from a guy who's middle name is Hussein?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. One of my childhood friends is experiencing severe health problems. He's goes back to the hospital in January. Keep him in your prayers. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Freeze Frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment