Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Buddhist monk pronounced dead two days after setting himself on fire in anti-president rally

(A Korean Buddhist sets himself on fire.)

Yesterday, my wife prepared pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was fabulous. My wife is a wonderful cook. Plus she keeps a tidy house. I'm a lucky man. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of water. Sometimes, water is the only drink which truly quenches my thirst.

I watched the NFL playoff game between the Steelers and the Dolphins. Pittsburgh dominated the entire contest on both sides of the ball. Le'Veon Bell is the most unique running back that I've ever seen. He literally stops at the line of scrimmage and waits for the holes to open. His style is unreal. And let's not forget about Big Ben. He's a future hall of fame quarterback. The Steelers are going to be a tough out.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, watching television while stuffing one's mouth with pork is a culinary festival. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they use their own shit to fertilize their crops. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in The Republic of the Congo.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Buddhist monk died after setting himself of fire two days ago. He was nonplussed over President Park's administration. The official cause of death is organ failure. What is it with Buddhism and self-immolation? Those guys have a disturbing habit of setting themselves alight. Perhaps it's a cultural thing.

I turned on Fox News. Tucker Carlson now has the coveted 9 O'clock time slot. Megyn Kelly is on her way to NBC. Good riddance. According to Tucker, Meryl Streep badmouthed Donald Trump during the Golden Globes. She insinuated that mainstream Americans were too stupid to vote for Hillary. My opinion? Ms. Streep can go take a flying screw at a rolling donut. Nobody cares what she thinks.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(King Crimson)

No comments:

Post a Comment