Saturday, January 21, 2017

Cameras at brothels cause stir

(Cameras have been placed outside of brothels in Daegu.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant called Ashley's. It's a Western-style buffet which features a Gone With the Wind motif. Ashley is the character played by the late great Leslie Howard. I ate a lot of pork, chicken, and rice. Then I washed the vittles down with several glasses of cheap Italian red wine. A good time was had by all.

I watched Criminal Minds. Hotch is no longer the chief of the BAU. He's now in witness protection with his young son Jack. Agent Prentis is taking over his job. Of course, this is all a huge bullshit story. Thomas Gibson is the wonderful actor who portrays Hotch. Sadly, even though his talent is quite formidable, Mr. Gibson is cursed with anger issues. He got fired for assaulting one of the writers. His presence shall be missed.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to take my family to a restaurant from time to time. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they wipe their dirty asses with old newspaper in order to save a buck. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Albania.

I went to bed at three a.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at one p.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Prostitution is officially illegal in South Korea. Nevertheless, this nation is filled to the brim with whorehouses. A neighborhood in Daegu is now putting up surveillance cameras outside of several brothels to intimidate future customers. The prostitutes are up in arms. They claim that the cameras are adversely affecting business. The case will soon be taken to court.

I turned on Fox News. Donald Trump is officially the president. I liked his inauguration speech. He claimed that the days of ISIS are numbered. That is certainly quite the boast. But I have faith in the guy. He also promised to bring manufacturing jobs back to my great nation. It was wonderful to hear Christian pastors bless America in the name of the one true God. We are a Christian nation, after all. The next four years are going to be a blessing. I can feel it in my bones.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day. 

(Thank You)

No comments:

Post a Comment