Sunday, January 15, 2017

Can Korea say no to US?

(Korea might strengthen its ties with China.)

Yesterday, I had salmon and French fries for dinner. The meal was fantastic. The fries were hot and salty, and the fish was tender and juicy. My wife is a wonderful cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of Salem. John Aldin is off in the woods looking for the Indians who are destroying the surrounding villages. He brings a young woman with him for some extra help. She ends up getting impaled by a spear. Meanwhile, Mercy Lewis is up to her old tricks. She now runs a brothel and drinks the blood of her employees in order to retain her beauty. I'm a big fan of Salem. It's creepy and fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to stuff my fat face with salmon. It makes me feel like a healthy grizzly bear. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They come from landlocked countries and have no access to fresh seafood. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tajikistan.

I went to bed at midnight. I dreamt that I was a member of a motorcycle gang. I killed a man with a pistol. Everybody cheered.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korea might distance itself in its relationship with the United States. The peninsula could conceivably start looking to China for its domestic needs. And I have no problem with that. I'm tired of America playing the role of the global policeman. It costs us a fortune, and we're already twenty trillion in debt. Let the other nations start picking up the tab.

I turned on Fox News. Buzzfeed and CNN ran a false news story accusing Donald Trump of paying Russian prostitutes for golden showers. The media is doing everything in its power to delegitimize his presidency. Why? The powers-that-be are afraid that Trump might actually do a good job. His goal is to start an American Workers Party. If he succeeds, then the democrats will no longer have a monopoly over the black and Hispanic voters.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Hurdy Gurdy Man)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting you mention land-locked countries Mr. Smith... I was ready about such countries only yesterday.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Benge.

      Life without seafood would suck.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. If perhaps your dog works, then an democrats will not have got a monopoly covering the dark colored plus Hispanic voters.

    ReplyDelete