Saturday, January 7, 2017

Five people murdered in Florida

 
(Five people got killed in Florida.) 

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant in Pusan with my family. We had sashimi and fish soup. The meal was delicious. I washed the vittles down with a bottle of Saki. After that, we went back to our love motel and drank more beer. My favorite brand of Korean suds is Cass. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched The Conjuring II with my youngest son. He's only nine-years-old, so he almost shit his pants. He begged me to the change the channel. I agreed. We watched cartoons, instead. The one thing I remember from the movie is a demon dressed like a nun. The image is quite frightening. I like scary movies because I believe in Satan. I truly think that evil is an existential threat to humanity.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to travel to Pusan to eat sashimi. Sadly, many people never get to experience this type of joy. They spend their days picking through garbage dumps to find their food. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at noon and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Five people were killed in a Florida airport by an American member of ISIS. He shot his victims in the airport bathroom. Another eight people were injured. I truly feel that Islam will be the death of us all.

I turned on Fox News. Four black kids kidnapped a retarded white man. They tortured him on Facebook. They told the planet that they hate whitey as they forced the innocent dullard drink toilet water. They blamed their terrible crime on Donald Trump. If I were king of the world, I'd throw these assholes off a cliff. They don't deserve to live. Fortunately, nobody listens to me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Down by the Seaside)


2 comments:

  1. Yankeenom, it's good to see that you, the "Children of the Rice" and the "Dragon Lady" are doing well. I missed reading your entries and have some catching up to do :)

    Hope all is well at work too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Takeshima.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete