Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Homosexuality missing from sex education

(The Korean government frowns upon gay marriage.)

Yesterday, I took my family to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a huge glass of Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched the first episode of Oz. The series is an HBO prison drama. I forgot how good it is. Beecher goes on a bender and kills a girl with his car. He's sentenced to fifteen years in jail for his crime. He meets an Aryan named Schillinger who turns Beecher into his bitch. Schillinger proceeds to burn a swastika onto his new bitch's ass. Meanwhile, Dino beats a homosexual half to death in the shower. The victim's brother vows revenge. He burns Dino to death with a bottle of lighter fluid and a match. Oz is good stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to have the money to eat at McDonald's. Lots of people will never experience this kind of joy. They're so poor that they can't afford meat. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean middle and high school students are required to take sex education classes. However, the powers-that-be avoid the topic of homosexuality at all costs. The peninsula is a very conservative nation, and its denizens frown upon same-sex marriage. I stand with the government on this issue. Why do teenagers need to learn about sodomy? Isn't advanced math difficult enough without this side distraction?

I turned on CNN. Don Lemon had a linguist from Columbia on his show. This member of the intelligentsia insinuated that the typical Trump voter is a moron. He went on to say that The Donald is nothing more than a dangerous bullshit artist who is less mature than the average twelve-year-old. I didn't vote because I couldn't be bothered with the absentee process. But I love Big Don. Mark my words. This man is the real deal.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Cars)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Smith,

    Are you still teaching at a girls' technical high school? In any case, I'm glad us waegookin don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit. Like you, I don't bother to try and understand their ways. I don't think it's physically possible.

    Have a safe and restful Lunar New Year weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Takeshima.

      Unfortunately, I haven't won the lottery, so I'm still slaving away.

      I've been working on a book. I plan to publish it on Amazon next Christmas. I'm going to charge one dolla per download. It's my last hope to be rich and famous. Ha ha ha.

      Cheers.

      Delete