Sunday, January 29, 2017

Korean lawmaker attacked for calling Africa 'primitive'

(A Korean lawmaker was caught making racial slurs.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp and rice for dinner. The meal wasn't one of my wife's best efforts. In fact, the fare was very bland. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my food with all the gusto of a hungry retarded child. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the vittles down with three cans of Belgian beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched several episodes of OZ. It's easy to forget how good this series actually is because it was created nearly twenty years ago. Keller and Schillinger break Beecher's arms and legs while a Nazi correctional officer looks on in delight. Meanwhile, Alvarez is given an order to cut out the eyes of one of the prison guards. The men in Oz are treated brutally. They're often beaten, raped, and murdered. Watching their torment makes me feel much better about my own life.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to watch television while drinking beer. Lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in countries which ban alcohol and limit human rights. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Iraq.

I went to bed at 2 a.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 1 p.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean lawmaker is in hot water after making unfortunate comments during a meeting. She publically said that Africans are primitive. Her insults aren't very surprising. Koreans have no love for black people. They often regard them as the bottom of the racial barrel.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump has banned refugees from seven nations. These countries include Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, and Libya. The liberals are up in arms. They'sre protesting in the streets. Personally, I applaud The Donald for putting American lives above political correctness. His actions will help keep my country safe. It's time to Make America Great Again.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Toby Keith)

4 comments:

  1. Sir, I am endlessly curious about your life. Are you an American residing in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unknown.

      You are correct. I'm an American residing in Korea.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I think you should add a section to your blog where you discuss your daily activities if they change from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Actually, I plan to publish a book in December about my daily activities. It'll be on Amazon. I'm going to charge a dollar per download.

      Cheers.

      Delete