Thursday, January 19, 2017

Korean woman raped in Taiwan

(Korean woman raped in Taiwan.)

Yesterday, I had pork and French fries for dinner. However, the meal simply wasn't up to my wife standards. The fries were undercooked, and the meat was covered in an unappealing Korean pork sauce. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like a happy retarded child. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode.

I watched an episode of Blue Bloods. The show stars Tom Selleck as the police chief of New York City. Both of his sons also work as city cops. His eldest boy is dealing with the abduction of a little girl by a pervert in a van. He tracks this pedophile down with the clues he finds from a doll dropped at the scene. He then uses a toilet to torture the suspect and find the location of the girl. She's returned home safe and sound to her parents. I love a happy ending.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to go to bed with a full stomach on a nightly basis. I've never been truly hungry in my entire life. Sadly, not everyone will experience this type of joy. They find their food by picking through dumpsters and are often forced to drink tainted water. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the slums of Brazil.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was being bullied in high school. I told the guidance counselor, and the boys were punished. I felt very satisfied.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Three young Korean women flew to Taiwan for a short vacation. One of them took a taxi to a vibrant night market. The driver drugged her, and she passed out in the back of his vehicle. He proceeded to rape the poor girl as she lay unconscious. The suspect was apprehended by the powers-that-be and now faces seventeen years in a Taiwanese jail.

I turned on Fox News. Many activists on the left refuse to recognize Donald Trump as a legitimate president. They blame his election on James Comey and the Russians. Some of these loons are now threatening to murder any entertainer who performs during his inauguration. This is going to be a wild four years. I'm licking my chops in anticipation of what will happen. I truly believe that Trump is going to make a wonderful president. But what do I know?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Paradise by the Dashboard Lights) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Smith,

    It was a great day here in flyover country. It's a minor miracle that there is "President Trump" and not "President Clinton". There is so much that's broken in this country but now there's hope that at least some of it can get fixed.

    Steve, outside of Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      I'm pretty hopeful that he'll be decent at the job. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete