Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Man gets 35-year jail sentence for killing pregnant girlfriend

(Korea desperately needs the death penalty.)

Yesterday, my wife made fish and French fries for dinner. The meal was delicious. She's a very talented woman. In fact, many call her the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the meal down with a large glass of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched an episode of Supernatural. It's my youngest child's favorite television show. Sam and Dean battle the dreaded Thule. The Thule are a group of Nazi zombies threatening humanity. Adolph Hitler's soul is trapped in a pocket watch. The furor is released into the body of one of his many sycophants. Hitler dances with joy at being alive again. Shortly afterwards, Dean shoots him in the head. Supernatural rocks. The comedy snaps, crackles, and pops.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch television with a full stomach. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they have to wipe their dirty asses with their bare hands. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 10 a.m. I dreamt about asking an old high school friend for a date. She surprisingly agreed. We were soon forced to take a standardized test. Go figure.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A 37-year-old Korean man was convicted of murdering his pregnant girlfriend. He attempted to strangle her with his bare hands, but she eventually recovered from the assault. After that, he used a cord from a hair-dryer to choke the life out of her. If I were king of the world, I'd have this asshole publically beheaded. Unfortunately, nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. Don Lemon hosted a panel which criticized Donald Trump for using Twitter. One of the nay-sayers was none other than Bakari Sellers. Bakari is huge into identity politics. In fact, he predicted that Donald would lose the election because American demographics are favorable to the democratic party. Sellers and his friends threw poor old Bernie Sanders under the bus, so they can all take a flying screw at a rolling donut. You reap what you sow, assholes.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Walk Away)

No comments:

Post a Comment