Monday, January 9, 2017

Navy officer arrested for kidnapping and assaulting ex-girlfriend

(A Korean naval officer was arrested for assaulting his former girlfriend.)

Yesterday, I had beef and French fries for dinner. The meal was excellent. My wife's a wonderful cook. In fact, she's often been described as the Asian Martha Stewart. She also excels at cleaning. My humble abode is spotless. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Pepsi. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched the playoff game between the Texans and the Raiders. It was nice to see the silver and black back in the Super Bowl hunt after so many years of futility. Unfortunately, the squad was down to its third-string quarterback. The Texans have the best defense in the NFL. They ripped that poor rookie a new asshole. Next week, Houston has to travel to New England to face Tom Brady. It's a daunting task to say the least.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, watching football and eating beef are two of my favorite hobbies. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live without electricity in the deep dark jungles of Africa. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean naval officer was arrested for kidnapping and assaulting his Thai ex-girlfriend. The woman owed him roughly two thousand dollars. So he and his wife forced her into an automobile and beat her for roughly an hour as they drove to the city of Kwangju.

I turned on Fox News. Film director Michael Moore wants everyone to participate in a hundred days of resistance to protest the election of Donald Trump. Mr. Moore is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. But the democrat powers-that-be have no one but themselves to blame for the ascension of The Donald. They forced Hillary down the throats of the masses. She's a very unlikable woman.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(King Crimson)

No comments:

Post a Comment