Monday, January 30, 2017

Why do Asians have bigger brains than Europeans or Africans?

(Do Asians have bigger brains than white and black people?)

Yesterday, I took my family to a buffet. This restaurant features seafood in all its forms. I ate many plates of sashimi while my wife enjoyed hot crab-legs. I also tried a strange fish-cake soup with boiled crawdads floating on the broth. It was very delicious. I consumed several bowls. I washed the vittles down with lots of draft beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched OZ. The prison is hosting a boxing tournament. One of the finalists is retarded. He wins the prize by imagining that his opponent is his father. Meanwhile, Beecher and Keller fight Schillinger. They all end up in the hospital with serious knife wounds. Oz is a wonderful series. Anyone who refuses to watch it is a fag. Plain and simple.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. Watching great TV while drinking beer feels truly wonderful. Sadly, many people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they dig through dumpsters for their evening meal. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 4 a.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 2 p.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while taking a bathroom break. Asians have bigger brains than Europeans and Africans. According to the article, this is a result of evolutionary necessity. Of course, the people who are in charge of this particular study happen to be Asian. If a white man had made this same claim, he'd have been burned at the stake by his peers on charges of racism.

I turned on Fox News. The religion of peace struck again. Five people were murdered in a mosque in Quebec, Canada. Of course, the Canadian prime minister feels bad for the victims. But he urges everybody not to hold this atrocity against Islam. Same old story, same old song and dance. Political correctness urges us all to pretend that Muslims are harmless. Screw that shit. I'm with President Trump.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Same Old Song and Dance)

2 comments:

  1. Killer is a white dude, likely not a Muslim... And Canada doesn't have a president (although the role of Prime Minister is roughly analogous)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ken and Joe.

      I changed president to prime minister. Thanks for the heads-up.

      Cheers.

      Delete