Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Woman gets jail sentence for falsely claiming rape

(Woman gives false account of rape.)

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant for dinner. I had barbecue pork with all the trimmings. The meal came with kimchi (yuck), lettuce (yuck), and marinated onions. The meat was succulent and tender--a real juicy delight. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. A good time was had by all.

I watched OZ yet again. I can't seem take my eyes away from the screen. The FBI suspects Keller in a string of homosexual killings. Meanwhile, Sister Peter Marie is having sexual fantasies about the felon. He's in her head so much so that she decides to leave the convent. And to make matters even more complicated, Schillinger has Beecher's nine-year-old son tortured and murdered.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat pork and get drunk. Lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in countries which forbid both pork and alcohol. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream that baby whales were being sold in a vending machine. The cost was sixty dollars.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman was given a 120 hours of community service for falsely accusing a man of raping her. She also received a two year suspended jail sentence--whatever that means. Her boyfriend suspected her of having sex with another man, so she told him that she had been the victim of a sexual assault. It's the stuff of nightmares.

I turned on Fox News. The Boy Scouts of America are currently accepting transgendered children. In other words, butch little girls are now being allowed to participate in the organization. Personally, I have no problem with this. Lots of tomboys have zero interest in playing with little dolls or make-up kits. They'd rather be hiking or singing around a campfire. Good for them.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.
 

(We're Not Going to Take It)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Smith,

    What's your favorite brand of soju? Are you a fan of the fruit infused type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Takeshima.

      Basically, I'm a fan of anything that gets me drunk. But I don't drink like I used to. These days, I mainly stick to water and coffee.

      Cheers.

      Delete