Friday, February 24, 2017

105 offenders caught in teenage prostitution bust

(Prostitution is a huge problem in Korea.)

Yesterday, I had chicken tortillas for dinner. The meal was excellent. My wife is the tortilla queen. I shoved food into my unattractive mouth at an alarming pace. It truly felt like my stomach was about to burst. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of Six. One of the SEALs is killed while attempting to rescue Rip. His buddies put his ashes into a canon and fire his remains across a golf course. Meanwhile, Walton Goggins is forced to call himself a war criminal on national television. If he refuses to comply, several Nigerian school girls will get blown to bits. I'm a big fan of Walton. He has the best teeth in showbiz.

(Walton and His Wonderful Teeth)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken while watching TV. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they use their bare hands as toilet paper. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I defecated in a tiny bathroom in New York City. The walls were made of glass. All the denizens of the Big Apple could see my bare ass.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. 105 Koreans were apprehended in a teenage prostitution ring. Asia is rife with prostitution, and the peninsula is no exception. Purchasing sex is supposedly illegal, but it happens all the time. It's very sad when children get caught up in the world's oldest profession. If I were the king of the universe, I'd throw all these assholes off a cliff. But sadly nobody listens to me.

I turned on Fox News. CPAC is now underway, and Trump is the star of the show. Even the great Ron Paul has been overshadowed by our wonderful new leader. I truly feel that Donald might go down as the greatest president in our nation's history. In order to secure his legacy, he must transform the tired old Republican Party into the American Workers Party. He needs to keep the working class in the tent.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Let 'Em In)

No comments:

Post a Comment