Friday, February 3, 2017

China's ban shifting hallyu to Southeast Asia

(Korean dramas are no longer welcomed in China.)

Yesterday, I ate pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was absolutely delicious. My wife really outdid herself. The meat was thick and succulent, and the juices actually ran down my fat unattractive chin. I also enjoyed several glasses of Pepsi. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched several episodes of Oz. What can I tell you? I'm entranced. Kareem has given up on the notion of peace. He spends his days shanking every Aryan he can find. His actions often land him in the hole. Meanwhile, Hoyt buries Reverend Clutier alive in the prison walls. An explosion occurs, and the poor pastor is burned to a crisp. The men in Oz are treated like animals. Their endless suffering makes me feel better about my own miserable life.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I've never been sodomized by a criminal. Lots of people aren't as lucky as me. They spend their days behind bars giving blowjobs to bikers, Aryans, and gang-bangers. Things could always be worse. At least I don't reside in some forsaken penitentiary.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that my mother was dating the lead singer from Iron Maiden. His name is Bruce Dickinson, and he wanted to fly me to London on his private plane.

I said, "I'm not going anywhere with that rock and roll asshole."

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean dramas are very popular throughout the Asian world. However, China has recently banned them from its airwaves. The powers-that-be are upset that South Korea is allowing the United States to set up the THAAD missile system here on the peninsula. The missiles are used to knock down incoming rockets. China is concerned about American hegemony in Asia.

I turned on Fox News. A homosexual named Milo Yiannopolous attempted to give a speech at Berkley University. The liberals went crazy. They assaulted many innocent bystanders with pieces of wood and metal. They also smashed windows and set fires. The violence got so out of control that Mr. Yiannopolous had to flee for his life. These leftwing radicals view Milo as some sort of Nazi. This is supposed to justify their bad behavior.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(CCR)  

No comments:

Post a Comment