Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Drunk threw egg near President's mansion

(A man was fined for throwing an egg near the president's mansion)

Yesterday, I had hot chicken soup for dinner. The meal also included rice and ginseng mixed with the broth. My wife is a wonderful cook. I ate every last drop in my bowl. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of Supernatural with my nine-year-old son. He's a huge fan of the show. Lucifer is running amok in America. He's now in charge of the White House and has even impregnated one of his staff. Sam and Dean save the president with a magical golden egg which casts Satan back to hell. Supernatural sounds pretty stupid, but the show is actually a lot of fun. All the jokes snap, crackle, and pop. I give it my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch Supernatural while slurping on chicken soup. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They eat monkey brains and wash it down with tainted water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tanzania.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that one of my friends was on anti-depressants. I asked if I could have her pills. She told me no.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A drunk Korean man threw an egg near President Park Geun-Hye's mansion in Seoul. He's angry about the current political strife here on the peninsula. The cops brought him to the station. He was then given a twenty-five dollar fine.

I turned on Fox News. Milo has resigned from Breitbart News. He got caught saying some nasty things about pedophilia. For instance, he praised his abusive priest and said it was OK for willing teenage boys to have sex with adult men. I'm glad that Milo's gone. His campy act was starting to get under my skin. I've got nothing against homosexuals. But the last thing we need is a flamboyant queen as the new face of conservative politics.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Boy George)

2 comments:

  1. I kind of liked milo, he could slip under the radar being so gay, they couldn't pin homophobia etc on him. I'm tried of the face of conservatism being some strict laced guys saying they love the lord while plotting to invade and kills as many people as possible. Smells to me of a planned take down of milo, I think he was a dangerous voice.


    have you been following much about #pizzagate I thought it was BS but I seriously think there is gong to be a major take down of people in power connected to pedofilia ring.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      You might be right about Milo.

      I'm vaguely familiar with Pizza-Gate. I'll keep my eyes open about the issue.

      Great to hear from you.

      Cheers.

      Delete