Saturday, February 4, 2017

Four killed in Dongtan landmark building fire

(Four Koreans were killed in a fire.)

Yesterday, I had bacon and eggs for dinner. The eggs were served sunny-side up so that I could dip my toast into the rich yellow yolks, and the bacon was crisp and salty. The meal was delicious. I washed the vittles down with several large cans of imported beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the season finale of Vikings. Vikings is currently the best show on television. Ivar the Boneless and his armies crush the Anglo-Saxon army and take King Egbert prisoner. They force Egbert to commit suicide in his subterranean Roman bath. The king obliges by opening his wrists with a small savage blade. Later, Ivar is offended by one of his brothers. He kills the man with an axe. Vikings rocks. I can't wait till next season.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I'm glad that I wasn't born a Viking. I'm far too fat and physically weak to find success in that type of environment. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I'm not a Navy Seal or a member of the Hell's Angels. That would truly suck ass.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Four Koreans were killed in a fire that broke out in a shopping mall. They didn't die from the flames but rather from the toxic gas floating in the air. There's not a lot of street crime here on the peninsula. However, accidents are quite numerous and claim thousands of lives annually.

I turned on CNN. A federal judge from Seattle suspended Trump's refugee ban for the foreseeable future. Consequently, folks from war-torn Syria will now be permitted to live in America. It's important to remember one thing. Donald did his best to keep my country safe. When one of these Islamic ass-hats sets off a bomb on Main Street, USA, we can't blame the president. This was a political move by a liberal activist judge. He must accept the consequences for his actions.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(CCR)
 

2 comments: