Friday, February 17, 2017

Grammy-nominated British DJ convicted of drug smuggling

(A British DJ brought GHB into Korea.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for sashimi. We also ate freshly cut octopus. The tentacles were still wiggling back and forth as we swallowed it. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of seafood. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. Soju and raw fish go together like ketchup and French fries. A good time was had by all.

I watched the latest episode of Six. The show stars Walton Goggins as a former Navy SEAL captured by Boko Haram. He's placed in a cell and forced to watch as one of his female friends is gang-raped by crazy Muslims. Six is a great series filled with violence and naughty language. I give it my highest recommendation. But I'm biased. I love Walton Goggins. He's got the best teeth in the universe. They're so big and white.

(Walton Goggins and his teeth.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat sashimi at a local restaurant. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they often get their dinner from a dumpster. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I'm not some hobo living in Chicago.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about defecating on the floor at Burger King. The customers were horrified. One irate woman even hit me with her Whopper.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A British DJ was convicted on charges of drug smuggling. He got caught with GHB at the Incheon Airport. This lowlife was sentenced to two years in prison. However, the sentence was suspended by a lenient judge. GHB is often used to rape women. It renders people unconscious when put in their drinks. If I were king of the world, I'd throw that sick bastard off a cliff. It's a good thing nobody listens to me.

I turned on Fox News. Former general Mike Flynn was forced to resign after leaks revealed he was cozy with the Russian ambassador. Trump blamed the overzealous media for destroying the reputation of a good man. And Big Don is absolutely right. The assholes at CNN and NBC keep implying that the president and his advisors are dangerous Manchurian candidates who are in bed with Vladimir Putin. These networks even questioned whether or not Flynn is traitor to his country. The whole idea is laughable.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Band)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Smith,

    Thanks again for the blog posts. Great stuff! Good luck with the book-writing and for sure I'll buy it when it's available... Have you ever read James Altucher's blog? He 100% covers self-publishing and self-promotion.

    Cheers,
    Steve - outside of Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      I haven't seen that blog, but I plan to check it out.

      Cheers.

      Delete