Tuesday, February 21, 2017

US soldier charged with rape in Busan guesthouse

(A US soldier was recently charged with rape.)

Yesterday, I had spicy chicken for dinner. The poultry was so hot that it nearly burned a hole through my tongue. But that's OK. I like fiery vittles. I washed the meal down with several bottles of water. Sometimes, water is the only drink which truly quenches my thirst.

I watched the UFC. The main event featured a bout between Derrick The Black Beast Lewis and Travis Happa Browne. Both men are epic bad asses. Travis started the fight with many kicks to Lewis's midsection. The Black Beast doubled over in pain on several occasions. However, Derrick managed to turn out Happa's lights in the second round with a huge right hand. The match was one for the ages. The UFC seldom fails to please me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, eating fiery chicken is a lot of fun. However, many people will never experience this kind of joy. They spend every waking hour toiling in the fields for a little bit of rice. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in rural China.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was being forced to climb a mountain by my wife.

I said, "OK, I'll climb the fucking thing. Just leave me alone."

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A US soldier has been charged with raping a Korean woman in the city of Busan. The man met the young lady over a dating application. They had drinks at a local eatery and became intoxicated. According to the victim, he forced himself upon her even though she resisted. The soldier claims that he is innocent.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump called the media the enemy of the people in a recent press conference. I love Trump. He's the king of hyperbole. Furthermore, his orange skin is very attractive. Big Don has a point. The media really dropped the ball when it came to fair election coverage. According to the talking heads, Hillary's victory was a slam dunk.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Proud Mary)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment