Thursday, February 23, 2017

Woman jumps in front of subway train in Daegu

(Suicide is a huge problem in Korea.)

Yesterday, I had beef and French fries for dinner. The meal was wonderful. I ate every last morsel on my plate. My wife's an excellent cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched another episode of Supernatural with my son. Dean gets zapped by a malignant witch. The spell turns his brains into goo. He can't remember anything--including his own name. Consequently, Sam is forced to place a call to evil Rowena in order to get some help. They end up killing three witches--thereby breaking the spell. Supernatural comes with my highest recommendation. The show has a great sense of humor.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's great to eat beef from time to time. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and are forced to feast on monkey brains. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Uganda.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A twenty-eight-year-old Korean woman from Daegu tried to kill herself by jumping in front of a subway train. Luckily, her attempt failed. Depression is a huge problem here on the peninsula. Korea leads the world in suicides. Most commit the deed by jumping out of their apartment windows. Maybe the government should start putting happy pills into the nation's drinking water.

I turned on Fox News. Next month, the Supreme Court will decide if transgendered people should be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice. Donald Trump, however, believes the issue should be settled by each individual state. His detractors state that this is an issue of civil rights rather than states' rights. I have a penis, so I always use the men's room. The last thing I want to do is lay down a nasty deuce next to a female stranger. But that's just me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Rock and Roll Girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment