Tuesday, March 21, 2017

American woman assaults Korean taxi driver

(An English teacher assaults a Korean taxi driver.)

Yesterday, I had chicken and French fries for dinner. I wasn't too crazy about the meal. The chicken was stale, and the fries were soggy. But I didn't complain. I just ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode.

I watched the latest episode of Homeland. Carrie's child is still in foster care. Social services believes that her lifestyle is a threat to the young girl. On top of that, Carrie is a manic depressive who has all kinds of weapons stored around her house. Meanwhile, Peter wants his vengeance against the man who murdered his former friend-with-benefits. He gets the info he needs by threatening to kill his former boss. Homeland is a great show. I recommend it highly.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch great television in bed. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they can't afford beds. Instead, they sleep on the cold floors of their hovels. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. An American English teacher in Seoul was arrested by the police. She stands accused of kicking a taxi driver several times in the stomach and legs. This 34-year-old crazy woman admitted her crime to the police. However, she blamed the driver for taking a wrong turn. If I were king of the world, I'd have this trollop caned and deported. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I turned on Fox News. Donald Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court. Mr. Gorsuch is now trying to get confirmed by the powers-that-be. He's a strong choice who stands firmly against abortion. Therefore, the democrats are doing everything they can to get in his way. Modern day liberals are really beyond my comprehension. They leave a trail of dead babies and transgendered bathrooms wherever they go. I just don't understand them. Perhaps I'm retarded.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Rocky Top)

No comments:

Post a Comment