Sunday, March 12, 2017

Deaths, injuries in protest after impeachment decision riles Park supporters

(President Park gets kicked out of office.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We had sashimi with all the fixings. The meal came with kimchi, steamed fish, and raw shrimp. We also ate tortured octopus. The poor beast was cut to pieces while still alive. We devoured the tentacles as they squirmed to and fro. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. A good time was had by all.

I watched several episodes of The Shield. The Shield is one of the greatest television shows that America has ever produced. Dutch is on the trail of a serial killer. This pervert has just murdered a 12-year-old prostitute. He enlists the help of an FBI profiler. The agent is forced to give Dutch the bad news. Many more will die before the culprit is brought to justice. The Shield is a work of pure genius. It comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat raw fish with my family. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're dead broke and are often reduced to feasting on rat meat and cold rice. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at noon and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean president was removed from office. This set off violent riots in Seoul. Three people were killed and countless others were sent to hospital. Dying for a corrupt politician like President Park seems kind of pointless. Even her father was a crooked stooge.

I turned on Fox News. Trump has been doing some good things. Nearly 300,000 jobs were created in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Indiana. Plus illegal immigration is down. Donald is fulfilling his promises. He's building a wall across our southern border, and he's also dismantling Obamacare. It's nice to have a leader who does what he says and says what he means.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Paul Simon)

No comments:

Post a Comment