Saturday, March 4, 2017

Drunken woman sets herself on fire after fight with husband

(A Korean woman set herself on fire.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a huge cup of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched several episodes of Banshee. Banshee is an overwrought crime drama featuring lots of sex and violence. Nevertheless, it's quite entertaining. Rebecca has been cruelly killed by a satanic serial killer. The guy actually has horns. And now the entire town is desperately searching for the culprit. Meanwhile, the Aryan Brotherhood is attempting to take over the drug trade from the show's main gangster.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat hamburgers and French fries in a nice warm apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They are too poor to eat meat. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I accidentally touched a young woman on her buttocks. She threatened to report me to the police. I apologized profusely. Luckily, she forgave me.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman from Seoul got into an argument with her husband. During the heated conversation, she became very drunk. She demanded her car keys, but her husband told her to take a taxi. She then set herself on fire with gasoline. She's currently recovering from second-degree burns at a local hospital.

I turned on Fox News. The democrats want Jeff Sessions to resign because he talked to the Russian ambassador. Sessions refuses to resign, but he has recused himself from the investigation. This is a slimey ploy by the powers-that-be to delegitimize the Trump presidency. But it won't work. Big Don shall remain in power for the next eight years.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment