Monday, March 6, 2017

Korea to take on Israel in WBC 1st round

(Korea plays Israel tonight in baseball.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We had sashimi with all the trimmings. The meal included raw shrimp, kimchi, and steamed fish. We also devoured an octopus that was cut into pieces while still alive. It's tentacles moved as we ate the meat. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. Sashimi and soju go together like ketchup and French fries. A good time was had by all.

I watched UFC 209. The main bout featured a match between Tyron Woodley and Steven Thompson. Both men were very cautious. The respect that they showed for one another turned into a real drag. They were terrified to let their hands go. The crowd showed their dissatisfaction by booing the fighters. In my opinion, UFC 209 was a dud. But these things happen. I remain an ardent fan.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, eating raw fish and drinking booze is a ton of fun. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in landlocked countries where fresh fish is not available. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Afghanistan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Word Baseball Classic starts today. Korea will challenge Israel at the Sky Dome in Seoul at 6:30 p.m. I'm a big fan of baseball. My favorite team is the SK Wyverns. They just hired an American manager, and I feel it's important to support my countryman. I'm wonderful that way.

I turned on Fox News. Trump claims that Trump Tower was bugged by the Obama administration. Many believe that Donald is a paranoid loon. But I have faith in the guy. The American government is corrupt to the core. For instance, we know that the NSA has been spying on our citizens for years, so the idea that Obama would pull a dirty trick like this doesn't strike me as being too far-fetched. I believe that Trump will uncover a lot of dirt about our leaders. That's why they all hate the guy.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Zebra)

No comments:

Post a Comment