Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Liberal lawmaker 'revenged' with nude images

(Pyo Chang Won is being lampooned by his fellow citizens.)

Yesterday, I had chicken soup for dinner. The chicken was stuffed with rice and ginseng, and served in a broth. The meal was delicious. My wife's a great cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several cups of genuine Pepsi Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched The Bates Motel. Norman killed his mother last season. Her carcass now resides in the fruit cellar. However, Norman's convinced that she's still alive. He often talks to her even though she's not really there. He also dresses in drag to kill his victims. Norman just met the Loomis girl. Things will not end well. I give The Bates Motel my highest recommendation. I like it a lot.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's a ton of fun to watch first-rate television programs. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in the woods and have no access to electricity. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I'm not some mountain man living in Montana.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Pyo Chang Won is a liberal politician in Korea. Lately, protesters have been hanging naked pictures of him and his wife around Seoul. The photographs are fakes. Nevertheless, the lawmaker wants to catch the offenders so that they can be severely punished. Democracy is still in its infancy here on the ROK.

I turned on Fox News. The Republicans are presenting their alternative to Obamacare. Their ideas seem to be complete bullshit which will bankrupt my countrymen. I support a single-payer system. The cost of health care is killing the average American and driving down our standard of living. It's time to let the government have a crack at the problem. And why not? The private sector is draining us dry.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Summer Nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment