Friday, March 31, 2017

Murder suspect says 'I don't remember'

(An eight-year-old girl was murdered in Inchon.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. All that starch sent me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so usually I drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched several episodes of The Shield. Ronnie and Tavon get into a huge fight. Ronnie's wife hits Tavon on the side of the head with a hot iron. The poor guy stumbles out the door with blood leaking down the side of his face. He gets into an accident and crashes through the front window of his van. The Shield is one of the best shows in the history of television. Anyone who refuses to watch is a fag. Plain and simple.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, eating fast-food is a hoot. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They are too busy feasting on snakes and lizards in order to stay alive. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tanzania.

I went to bed at ten o'clock. I dreamt about having coitus with a beautiful black woman. We had a wonderful time. She really seemed to like me.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A seventeen-year-old female Korean got arrested for killing and dismembering an eight-year-old girl. The crime took place in the city of Inchon. The suspect claims that she can't remember a thing. If I were king of the world, I'd have this low-life burnt at the stake on the charge of witchcraft. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump is at odds with the conservative members of the Republican party. They refused to pass his health care plan, so he's steamed. Donald desperately needs a win. The best thing he could do is concentrate on tax reform and building the wall. Getting the trillion dollar infrastructure program off the ground wouldn't hurt, either. I feel the president's pain. My country needs a single-payer health care system. It's time to put the insurance companies out of business.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Kansas)

2 comments:

  1. Out of the millions of bloggers out there, you're the only one I stop in to catch up and say hi. It's been at least 4 years now. I owe you a cup or a t-shirt...Probably more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete