Thursday, March 23, 2017

Operations start to lift Sewol ferry

(The Korean government is trying to raise the Sewol ferry.)

Yesterday, I had pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife's an excellent cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. We eat a lot of pig at my humble abode. It's both cheap and tasty. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. It's the sickest show on television. A disturbed young man believes that Satan killed his parents after they get sucked into a massive sinkhole. He hated his mom and dad, so he wants to thank the dark overlord by sending the fallen angel innocent souls. To that end, he kidnaps the nicest people he can find and forces them to commit suicide. Criminal Minds comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat pork and French fries. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. These unfortunate bastards live in Muslim countries and are forced by their governments to abstain from consuming pigs. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I went to China for a vacation. I was nearly bitten by a deadly cobra. I cried out happily when the snake's fangs missed my flesh.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean government is attempting to lift the Sewol ferry from the bottom of the ocean. The Sewol sank back in 2014, killing over 300 people. Most of the victims were high school students. Korea is a weird place. There is virtually no street crime. You can walk safely in Seoul at any time of the day or night. But the ROK's blatant disregard for safety kills a ton of people every year. Go figure.

I turned on Fox News. Devin Nunes has confirmed that the government wire-tapped Trump Towers both before and after the election. This surveillance required a FISA warrant, so the person being watched was an American citizen. In other words, the Russia story is a giant sack of shit. The spooks don't need a FISA warrant to spy on foreigners. I'm not surprised that the intelligence community got caught again with their greasy hands in the cookie jar. We all remember James Clapper lying to congress about data collection. I've said it before. Trump needs to take these assholes down a peg or two.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Ringo Star)

2 comments:

  1. I've followed you for so many years but lost touch. I'm just glad that after a few beers I was able to find you again. I guess this proves something.

    ReplyDelete