Thursday, March 9, 2017

'Pro-female activist' student booked for upskirt photo

(A Koran pervert got nabbed taking naughty photos.)

Yesterday, I had chicken wings for dinner. The meal was so hot that it nearly burnt a hole in my mouth. I actually drank a liter of Pepsi in order to control the pain. But I like to eat spicy stuff, so I'm not complaining. I find the extreme discomfort exhilarating. Who knows? Maybe I'm a masochist.

I watched the season finale of Gotham. The Joker is finally subdued by Bruce Wayne and promptly sent to the local insane asylum. Meanwhile, the Penguin expresses his forbidden love for the Riddler. In response, the Riddler shoots him in the abdomen and shoves him off a barge. I'm really getting sick of the homosexual agenda. Even comic book characters are being turned into fags by the Hollywood elite. Is nothing sacred?

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken and drink cola. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and have never actually tasted first-rate poultry. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Amazon Rain Forest.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean college student got arrested for taking upskirt photos of unsuspecting young women. The irony is that he was a pro-female activist on his college campus. He often criticized male students for speaking about the ladies as if they were sexual objects. Go figure.

I turned on Fox News. Wikileaks had a recent document dump describing how the CIA spies on its targets. These spooks can track you through your smart phones, laptops, and television sets. None of the news was actually very surprising. The American intelligence community is out of control. Trump needs to take these assholes down a peg or two.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Pink Houses)

No comments:

Post a Comment