Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Prosecution seeks warrant to arrest Park

(Lots of Korean presidents have gone to jail.)

Yesterday, I had hot-wings and French fries for dinner. The meal was delicious. The chicken was so hot that it nearly burned a hole in my tongue. But that's OK. I love spicy cuisine. My wife is a wonderful cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead. Negan attempts to recruit another one of Rick's crew. This time, he's brainwashing the skinny black girl who used to date Abraham. She's currently locked in a closet with the body of a dead walker. Meanwhile, Rick and his friends have stolen the guns from the Amazon camp. Rick plans to make Negan bleed. The Walking Dead comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch zombie shows while relaxing in bed. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They drink dirty water and eat whatever they can catch. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Gambia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean powers-that-be now wish to arrest former president Park Geun-hye for corruption. This news really isn't a big deal. Lots of Korean leaders have spent time in the pen. The peninsula is rife with political crime. Money is always changing hands to pay for favors.

I turned on Fox News. Paul Ryan's new health care plan completely shit the bed. President Trump must be careful. First of all, Ryan has never been a friend. The man should be publicly flogged and driven from the senate. Secondly, is Donald just another dyed-in-the-wool Republican pretending to be a crusader? Paul Ryan is the type of silly choice that ass-hats like Mitt Romney would make. Trump had better get his head out of his rump, or he'll be out the door in four years.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(In the Court of the Crimson King)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=too+old+to+rock+n+roll+jethro+tull&qpvt=too+old+to+rock+n+roll+jethro+tull&FORM=VDRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Jethro Tull back in the day. I'm an oldster.

      Delete