Monday, March 20, 2017

US, China poles apart over NK

(America is getting tired of North Korea's antics.)

Yesterday, I had pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was delicious. The meat was juicy, and the fries were crisp and salty. My wife is a talented cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the UFC. The best fight of the night featured Alan Jouban against Gunnar Nelson. The first round seemed evenly matched, but I gave it to Nelson because he managed to score a take down. In the second round, Gunnar hurt Alan with a sneaky right hand. After that, he choked his opponent until the poor man was forced to tap. I love the UFC. All that blood makes me feel like an arm-chair Viking.

(Gunnar Nelson smothers Alan Jouban in UFC Fight Night 107.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to munch on pork and French fries in a warm dry apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they use their own hands for toilet paper. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Rex Tillerson met the president of China. He expressed his regret regarding North Korea's missile program. Tillerson claims that a first-strike response from the United States is firmly on the table. He wants China to control its belligerent neighbors.

I turned on Fox News. Rapper Snoop Dog made a video where he shoots a clown dressed up like Donald Trump. To make matters worse, Snoop's nephew Little Bow Wow said that he wanted to turn Melania Trump into a whore and force her to turn tricks. What's happening to the African-American community? How can this type of rhetoric be seen as civilized? I truly don't get it.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Ozzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment