Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Chinese man and foreigner in bloody Beijing subway brawl

(It's important to behave.)

Yesterday, I had pork and French fries for dinner. The meat was quite succulent. All the juice ran down my fat chin. Furthermore, the fries were great, too. They were hot and salty and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched a new show on AMC called The Son. I really liked it. The program starts in Texas with a family being annihilated by the Comanche Indians. The mother is raped and killed, and her daughter gets greased by a gunshot wound. To make matters worse, the eldest son goes crazy, and his Indian captors take him out with a tomahawk to the head. The youngest boy survives and turns into a wannabe oil baron. The Son comes with my highest recommendation. Only a lonely fag would miss this series.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch TV in the comfort of my own home. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives living in a dark hut because they have no electricity. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Chinese man and a foreigner got into a fight on the Beijing subway. The foreigner bloodied his adversaries nose. But the Chinese man got revenge by spitting his blood in the white man's face. Both men were eventually arrested by the Chinese authorities. If I were king of the world, I'd have both of these troublemakers caned mercilessly in the town square. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. The liberals want Donald Trump to show his tax returns to the world. But I'm not all hot and bothered about the situation. The IRS is the most powerful institution on the face of the earth. They regularly turn kings into paupers. And they aren't known as a bastion of conservatism. Trust me. If Big Don isn't right with his finances, they will throw him in prison lickety-split. My point? Trump hasn't broken any laws, and that's good enough for me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. If you have some extra time, feel free to visit my message board to say hello. I'd love to hear from you. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Surprised you havet even mentioned that Korea looks set for Nuclear Armageddon. I've been here nearly 10 years and it's the first time I've thought something will kick off.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I'm ready for it. I leave it in God's hands.

      Cheers.

      Delete