Sunday, April 23, 2017

Comedy show apologizes for racist sketch

(Dressing up in blackface isn't a good idea.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I cooked the poultry using ample amounts of salt and grease. The bird came out all hot and crisp and delicious. Chicken is my specialty. I'm wonderful in the kitchen. Perhaps I'm half a fag. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Charm soju and a big glass of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the first episode of Fargo. This is already season three. Time really flies. A probation officer is dating one of his parolees. She's a hot little pistol. He tries to get his brother to pay for her engagement ring, but he refuses. So the probation officer sends a felon to steal a valuable stamp from his brother's house. This feeble-minded criminal goes to the wrong house and kills an innocent grandfather. Fargo comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch TV and eat chicken in the comfort of my own apartment. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in malaria-infested jungles across the planet. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt I went on a trip to a shopping mall. I was with an older lady who loved to read books. I told her that I liked the novel Lolita. She called me disgusting.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean comedienne is in trouble for dressing up in blackface. She apologized to the entire peninsula for being a racist. Koreans are very nice to white people and other Koreans. But they pretty much hate everybody else on the planet. However, I don't judge. I'm a stranger in a strange land, so I like to swim in the shallow end of the pool when it comes to social issues. Here's the link.

I turned on CNN. Erin Moran died at the age of fifty-six. She used to play Joanie on the hit show Happy Days. Erin had fallen on hard times because of alcohol and drugs. She even got kicked out of her trailer park in Indiana due to her raucous behavior. Life is filled with endless ups and downs. It's best to remain humble.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Stop by my message board to say hello. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. you've been drinking a lot of instant coffee, rather than fresh brewed. why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife has been gone for a week. She had to have a minor surgery.

      Cheers.

      Delete