Monday, April 3, 2017

Domestic violence traps migrant women

(Migrant wives are often victims of abuse.)

Yesterday, I had beef-fajitas for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife is the beef-fajita queen. In fact, she's considered by many to be the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of The Shield. It's one of the greatest shows in the history of American television. Dutch is on the heels of a serial killer. This sick bastard rapes elderly women and strangles them after getting his rocks off. The detective eventually arrests the villain but is fascinated by the man's sickness. To that end, Dutch ends the episode by strangling a stray cat in a misguided attempt to understand his adversary. The Shield comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch cop shows while lying in bed. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're actually too poor to purchase beds. So they sleep on the floor and are often terrorized by snakes, scorpions, and mosquitoes. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Lots of Korean men in the countryside can't find women. Therefore, they are sometimes forced to import brides from various countries. Of course, the vast majority of these ladies can't speak Korean. This lack of communication combined with copious amounts of alcohol often leads to domestic violence. These women seldom call the police. They prefer to suffer in silence fearing that their visas might get revoked.

I turned on Fox News. The life expectancy of non-college educated whites is actually dropping. This demographic is dying-off like flies. Many are expiring from heroin abuse while others are drinking themselves to an early grave. Living standards for this group simply aren't what they used to be. Their jobs have been shipped to other countries, and now they spend their days working in the service sector. Globalism has been a disaster. Let's hope that President Trump can get us out of the shit.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day. 

(Ozzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment