Saturday, April 29, 2017

Homosexuality = AIDS? Conservative candidate blasted for 'hate speech' against homosexuals

(Hong Jun-Pyo believes that AIDS is a gay illness.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for dinner. We went to a pork buffet. The meat was very succulent. The hot juice dribbled down my fat chin. I'm a huge fan of pork. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. A good time was had by all.

I watched another episode of The Shield. Shane is forced to take a lie detector test to let him off the hook in a murder-for-hire beef. He's as guilty as sin, but Shane passes with flying colors because he's a pathological liar to begin with. However, his partner refuses to comply with the captain's orders. He no longer wants to work with the Strike Team for fear of his life. He views his departure as a smart move. The Shield is one of the best shows in the history of television. You'll love every minute of it.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch cop shows in the comfort of my own bed. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this joy. They spend their lives sleeping on the dirt floors of their hovels. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I woke up at 12 p.m. and drank a cup of freshly-brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean presidential candidate named Hong Jun-Pyo believes that homosexuals are spreading HIV across the peninsula. He says that the vast majority of those with the disease are gay men. Subsequently, he was bashed by many of his Korean liberal counterparts. But I'm more of a truth-teller. Anal sex is a dangerous dirty business which leaves one susceptible to a myriad of venereal illnesses. The anus is an exit, not an entrance. I'm not judging. Go enjoy yourselves. However, sodomy is risky behavior. Political correctness doesn't change that fact. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The North Koreans fired another missile. Strangely enough, I just don't give a rat's ass. Perhaps my brains have finally melted. One quick strike, and my family and I will be blown to little pieces. Oh well. Things could always be worse. At least I wasn't born in Djibouti. In all seriousness, I liked Trump's response. He accused the North Koreans of snubbing their noses at the Chinese. Donald is as cool as the other side of the pillow. 

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Stop by my message board to say hello. Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment