Sunday, April 16, 2017

Korean man assaults a pregnant nurse

(A Korean man assaulted a pregnant nurse in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I didn't eat supper. My wife went shopping with my youngest son. By the time they got back, I was fast asleep. But that's OK. I weigh nearly 250 pounds. That's 107 kilo grams for all you non-Americans. I should probably make a regular habit out of missing dinner from time to time.

I watched Korean baseball and drank beer. I consumed two large bottles of Hite. I became a little intoxicated if you want to know the truth. The SK Wyverns won another contest. They are now one game back of the 500 mark. The team is stacked from top to bottom with power hitters. They have a shot to win the championship. However, my money is on KIA.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch baseball and drink beer in the comfort of my own home. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They come from Islamic countries and are publicly flogged if caught sipping the joy juice. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Oman.

I went to bed at 8 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 10 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean man from Seoul punched a pregnant nurse several times in the face. The man was unhappy because he had to wait to see a doctor. This idiot has a history of mental problems. Luckily, the unborn child is doing well. If I were kind of the world, I'd make this loon dig his own grave, and then I'd promptly shoot him right between the eyes. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I turned on Fox News. North Korea unsuccessfully attempted to fire a missile. Some believe that the failure is directly attributed to American cyber-warfare. I wouldn't be surprised. President Trump is a breath of fresh air. I would call him Reagan-esque. Kim Jong-Un now has a target on his back. And his would-be assassins include the Chinese government. The fat little bastard isn't long for this world.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. If you have some free time, check out my message board. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment